Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Boobish Names

Someone in my office has the last name Titlickman. I'm not kidding. If it's not spelled Titlickman then that's the correct phonetical spelling. I don't really know who this Titlicker is. I don't know who's tits he's been licking. He must not have an office because they have to page him all the time:

Jason Titlickman, Jason Titlickman, please call extention 8100

Maybe he's off lickin tits in a broom closet or in the elevator car that doesn't work. That's fantastic. Plus, everytime Titlickman is paged, my officemate and I scream variations on his name:

Tittylickman
Tits P. Licker
Lickintitsman
Hey, Tittylickster
Hey Jason, why don't you lick my tits, man

And what gavones he must have to go on job interviews:

-"So, it says here that your last name is...um...(suppressed laughter)...Tit...lick...man?"
-"Yes"
-"Any references, Mr. Titli...(laughter)"
-"It's Titlickman, sir, and my references are right here."
-"Um...great...Titty, Titty, Titty, Man, ha ha ha....!"

5 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger abby said...

Titty titty bang bang (lick)!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jason Mulgrew said...

I love you guys.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

i work with a gal named witty poon, suck on that titty man!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¨And what GAVONES he must have to go on job interviews¨

What in God Shamgod´s name are ¨gavones???¨ A bad attempt at Spanish balls, err, ¨cojones?¨

please explain.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Wooglin said...

"Gavones" is bastardized italian slang for "balls" i think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home