Friday, June 25, 2004

How'd This Kid Get This Job?

So my old partner-in-Web-crime from college now writes and designs pages for SI.com (is that even what you do, Lukas, I really have no idea?). It's cool, although on occasion it inspires fits of complete jealousy. Nah, he's a talented guy, only the best, blah blah blah.

Anyway, SI.com's Luke Winn spent last night covering the most boring draft in NBA history, and he even lived to tell about it. I know he'd rather have been in Deer Creek last night, but walking past Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley in succession can't be all bad. Check out his article, it's a fun and informative read.

*Yes, I realize that this post is like a fictitious episode of SNL's "Plug Away" with Harvey Firestein, but I don't care what you assholes think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home