Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Big Puss

So I just went downstairs to get an early lunch and caught a hilarious scene outside my building. A tinted Cadillac pulled up and Vincent Pastore, aka Big Pussy, hopped out of the backseat in a wife-beater and open short-sleeve button down. As he got out, two smokin' hot chicks exited the building to hail a cab (and I mean smokin', both of these girls had asses you could suck M&M's out of).

Pussy yelled to the two girls, "Yo, you guys want a ride? This is my car." The girls seemed hesitant, not sure of what the hell was happening here. Pussy's driver, in a similar outfit, hopped out and popped the trunk for the girls, and they put their bags inside. Pussy smiled and made some jokes to the girls, then used the revolving door to get into my building. As the back door slammed, Pussy popped out of the revolving door and yelled to his driver, "Hey, do me a favor, get those girls numbers for me, willya?"

Classic case of Pussy begetting pussy.

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger abby said...

"Mr. Leahy then suggested that the president of the Senate take his gavel and use it to perform an act..."

http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/?040726sh_shouts

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

Indeed that is a classic case of Pussy begeting pussy. One of my other favorite examples of this is the scene of the famous James Bond girl pulling Siamese cats out of her vagina. That would be Pussy begetting pussies from her pussy.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Hoobs, those are some of the harshest words I've ever heard you utter...goddamn potty-mouth over there.

And Abby, thanks for staying on topic. Nah, I haven't posted anything too interesting lately, you're more than welcome to divert people's attention to your own things...

Krispy Kreme today rolled out new drinks that taste like donuts...wow, I must try one.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sox1918 said...

revolutionary Hoobs...Right! (in sharp cockney accent)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger abby said...

Not trying to divert attention. I just thought it was a funny article. From now on I'll stick to Big Pussy, er, I mean, the topic at hand.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

No harm no foul, Abby...Mi blog-sa es su blog-sa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home