Thursday, July 15, 2004

Fiedler, Work Your Magic

Hopefully Donnie will be around today to add something clever and witty to this here blog...as for me, if I write something, shoot me. I need to be working today.

So I'll leave you with one of the oldest jokes I know:

Q. What did the snail say when he was on the turtle's back?

A. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And lastly, in a late addition, Arrested Development was nominated for Best Comedy Series at this year's Emmy Awards. This show leads my "list of the day," three severely underrated things:

1. Arrested Development
2. Milt Jackson
3. School of Rock

What's on your list of underrated things? Sound off.

OK, hasta la pasta, folks.

11 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

1. Babywipes
2. Joe Schmo 2

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Ace, if you ever, EVER, use that snail/turtle joke again, it's curtains!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Bart Starbux said...

Underrated:
1. Creamed Corn
2. Cocaine

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Seyeko said...

Underrated:

1. Aural Sex
2. Me

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

What's with this short list stuff? Two things can't be underrated, it's a three-thing list. Seven's the number. Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch.

Oh, and Donnie, shut it about that snail/turtle joke. I know plenty of people who enjoy that joke, who swear by that joke. I swear by that joke. It's funny as hell. Now go post something, you clod.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

3. the remote control, not ken obers remote control, the actual device, although, now that i think about it, those chairs that peaced each contestant is the definition of underrated

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Seyeko said...

Ace, I thought you were like busy today and actually had like, I dunno, work to do?

That's my slacker!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger hoobs said...

Underrated in my book:
1. Parker Posie
2. Chicken Salad
3. Electricity (conviently turned off in my apartment last night, making it impossible to do anything except bump into walls)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Bart Starbux said...

3. The Bering Straight

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Good list Hoobs. Starbux, the Bering Strait sucks. Nah, JK LOL SWAK, I love the Bering Strait.

And Seyeko, I said I wouldn't post, I didn't say shit about comments. Comments take seconds, posts take minutes, and lots of 'em.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do know the most overrated thing in the world is speakerphone. If these cunts in my office don't stop using it NOW, I'm not responsible for what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home