Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ground One, er, no, I mean Zero

I know I said I wouldn't post today, but this is too good to pass up...

From The Smoking Gun:

JULY 15--In an embarrassing governmental gaffe, an official tribute sign erected on the fence surrounding Ground Zero actually misstated the date of the terror attacks, a glaring mistake addressed only after a visitor recently complained about the error. The sign, which memorialized victims killed in the Pentagon attack, noted that "September 11, 2002" was a pivotal day in the country's history.

Check it out here, and scroll down to see the boo-boo.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

Some asspirate is getting the whopping of his life right about now!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiedler, you're being out-posted 36 to 51, get on your damn horse.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

As Slaterson said so prophetically, "Hey man, it's quality, not quantity." But if you insist on counting, I'm also leading 15,000 words written to 9,500.

Hey Slater you fuckin' hippie, give me drugs man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home