Monday, July 12, 2004

Hilarious B.I.G.

There are about a million knock-offs of The Onion these days, and I don't know a single one that's genuinely as laugh out loud funny as the original. But this one sports-related humor site posted an article last week that I recently came across, and I'll be damned if I didn't think it was the bee's knees.

Check it out, it's good for a laugh or six: Make-A-Wish Foundation Asked To Punch Barry Bonds In The Nuts. Enjoy!

I love when I claim to be "busy as hell" at work (which I am), yet I have plenty of time to read about major league sluggers getting tattooed in the knutsens by terminally ill children. Gotta love it...

7 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

I hope someone snags a video clip of Bonds getting whacked in the ol family jewels.

Would surpass the Pamela and Tommy sex tape DL that's for sure :)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

What do ya got this site on constant refresh, Seyeko?! I post something and there's a comment before I navigate away from the page...

Updated Scoreboard: 1 Heckler, 1 Loyal Fan.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

oh f that, i check this site more times than i care to mention, quite frankly, i have mucho down time at work, plenty of time to beat sandra's ass i might add, and when i dont see a new post/comment each visit, i reread this article over and over again.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

Ace, I replied 29 minutes after you posted, which pretty much makes sense since I check the site approx. every half hour or so. Or maybe I just had this automatic Ace Beeper implanted into my head that sends a signal to my brain everytime you post? Mums the word.

Seyeko has a very boring job and tons of downtime to weasel around online to occupy his free time!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jason Mulgrew said...

"Hopkinton has been trying to come up with a way to present the idea to Bonds. He does not expect the slugger to agree to have his testicles punched, but he may agree to make an appearance with young Danny, at which point they could ambush him."

Ambush. Hilarious.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Hilarious indeed. As was today's vacation recap post, Jason...sounds like a good trip.

Folks, if you haven't done so already, check out today's jam on everythingiswrongwithme.blogspot.com.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Bart Starbux said...

Wouldn't it be more of a manbush?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home