Thursday, July 08, 2004

Look Away, Baby, Look Away

And if you see me on the street someday, and I don't know what to say, look away...Hmmm, doesn't Peter Cetera kinda looks like a combo of Willem Dafoe and Max Headroom in that pic?

I got nuthin' in the tank today, besides the Chicago verse printed above. Cheesy Chicago tunes always get me goin' in the mornings. But I got nuthin' today. See, yesterday was my first 12-hour workday of all time, and I'm reeling from the pain of staring at this goddamn computer all day. And now I'm right back where it all started. I could really go for a Holiday Inn Express cinnamon roll right about now. They look so good on the commercials, and the commercials are pretty funny. And funny = enticing. Man, I wish I had an intern to go get me one of them there cinnamon rolls, who knows, maybe I'd get to stick a cinnamon cigar in her cinnamon cooch. That's uncalled for. Okay, clearly I need to go elsewhere.

In the meantime, feel free to check out this cool website that I found: The Cost of War.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat snacky s'mores..

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

That's a brilliant reaction.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Seyeko said...

100 grand bars are much more appetizing at the moment.

Hershey never took my idea. Combine a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and some marshmallow and call it something outrageous like Reeshmallow bars!

Tasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home