Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Rumors on DIY Day Here at Slack

My brother sent me this about twenty minutes ago. I asked him where he got it, he said the stock market is so slow today that this is what one market site is reporting in terms of stock news...

"Hearing the Boston Red Sox have arrangement to trade Nomar to Chicago White Sox, with White Sox to trade prospects to Arizona, who send Randy Johnson to Boston. Deal could be announced as early as tomorrow, as sources at Major League Baseball indicate they don't generally allow significant announcements day of All-Star game."

Figured I'd post this as a public service for you beisbol rumor mongerers out there. And if it's true, let the games begin. Sawx fans, I wish you luck, but I want no more bitching about the Yanks deadline deals any more.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger chick wit a stick said...

woooo hooooo cowboy up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home