Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sex Bomb Saddam?

Alright, I'll be the first one to ask it, ladies. Do you find the new and improved Saddam Hussein at least mildly attractive? I understand that it may be hard to distance yourself from his somewhat less than charming personality. And sure, maybe a despotic, psychopathic tyrant who slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent people doesn't tug at the heartstrings. But objectively, folks, isn't Saddam at least kinda ruggedly sexy? Flecks of grey in a reasonably well-kept beard. Nice suit. Gaunt, almost Redford-like, features. What is differentiating this man from say...Sean Connery? I'll tell you what: Hair...and a sadistic passion for dipping prisoners in battery acid. So if you take Connery and add hair, that's gotta be a plus. Then deduct a point for the battery acid baths and you're right back to Connery. Therefore, Connery = Saddam Hussein on the Fiedler Sexy-Meter.

Ladies? Do I hear you swooning yet?

6 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

anyone out there ever seen a program called, the 5th wheel on upn i believe, its absolutely riveting

saw a girl jogging today wearing a t-shirt that read....Dont mess with Texas

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strong rumors "The Heck" has been known to resemble and even dress as Mr Hussein

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Fiedler, I've been sittin here at work with a half-chub and some deviant sexual notions about this dictator. You've put my feelings into words. Kudos bar for you.

How bout The Heckler and I have a wrestling match, where if The Heckler loses, he must reveal his masked identity? Hopefully he'll pull a Blue Blazer/Owen Hart while dropping in to the ring. Ouch.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

and if ace loses, he must post more than once a day.

wait a second, ace just wished death upon me, his own personal heckler, i'n not sure how i feel about that, well, as long as i get to come out to the soothing sounds of the undertakers bell, then, in the words of the great razor ramon, dont sing it, bring it

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger abby said...

Saddam Hussein? Yeah, more like Sa-DAMN CUTE Hussein! Yeah. That's what I'm talkin bout.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger DerelictSister said...

"I know this might sound weird, but Saddam Hussein is really attractive!" was the first thing I said to Stacy on Friday morning. And she agreed, saying "I know! He looks really great in that suit!" Very handsome older man. And yeah, sure, maybe he doesn't have that great of a personality, maybe he's a despot and a fool, but, I mean, take a look at Bush. Maureen and I think he's the cutest little man we've ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home