Monday, September 27, 2004

Business Ethics

Business Ethics...the ethics of business. It's painful to watch Eric from Billy Madison try to answer that question, ain't it? He just has no clue what to say and stammers nervously, using the same words over and over again as he becomes visibly flustered in public view.

The following snippet of our President reminds me of that scene, as I'm sure it will remind you as well. Again, to our dear readers turned off by political chit-chat, I offer no biting political commentary of the man in office, and I'm not trying to be Paul Begala's clever little forehead. I just saw this today and thought it was pretty funny hilarious, figured I'd share with the whole class.

Without further Freddy Adu, here's the clip. Soveriegnty this.

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me, ace, or is livestrong a total rip of wwjd?
what is it about a bracelet with a message that people find so appealing?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger spanish miguel said...

Ace,

are you APOLOGIZING for including political content on the board? That's (george) bush league, buddy.

Adios world, off to the homeland manana.

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miguel, point taken. See, my plan is, I successfully woo people in with no political commentary, then when the debates hit and October rolls along I unleash verbal tirade after verbal tirade against the administration. For now, though, I'm restraining myself.

As for Livestrong, see the post above.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Obviously that above post was me. Defaulted me as Anonymous. That's Bush league in itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home