Thursday, September 16, 2004

Happy Happy

L'Shana Tova (I think) to all my Jewish friends...a very Happy New Year to all of you out there. This is the first time I've ever worked on Rosh Hashanah, but I'm not too upset about it. I truly don't know which I'd rather do less: work or temple. I'm pretty sure I'd rather work all day...that's a sad statement about my religiousity. Is religiousity a word or did I just Cornel West the English language? Well, in honor of Rosh, I listened to a killer version of Avenu Malkenu by the popular rock band Phish on my way to work. That's my celebration for the day. That's it.

I don't expect many readers today, but I'll try to post something later for you goyim and bad Jews and former Jews out there...

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

ace, very disappointed in u, the only good thing about being a jew these days is milking these 2 holidays to get out of work. nothing funnier than someone asking me if i am going to temple, uhm, not sure, but, dont wait up for me, tell the rabbi i said big ups though

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

poophop...Sadly, it's more work for me to miss work than to be actually be here. That may sound weird, but it's strangely true.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had a motor home why wouldn't you drive the hell out of Alabama?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/16/national/16CND-STORM.html?hp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home