Monday, September 13, 2004

Ken O'Brien

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets...

Oh boy oh boy, did the Gang Green Offense look pretty damn good for a little while there or what? What a great way to start the season: Chad Sexington had no problem with the Bungals D, Curtis Martin looked well on his way to the 1,500 yards he predicted he'd rack up and the front seven on defense looked real good. Between these beautiful babies, my off-to-a-real-solid start fantasy squad and staying alive in the Knockout Pool to end all Knockout Pools, this was a fantastic week of foosball. More thoughts to follow when the busy day slows down...

In the meantime, check this out. And then this one.

8 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

OK- I know that we don't always like when people get off topic on this thing, but thought I would send an excerpt of the funniest IM conversation ever. As a background, this is me discussing a potential venue for my birthday gay bash on Friday night with one of my female friends:

AGU: So is the place a good time?
FRIEND: yeah i liked it- i mean, i was also really drunk when i was there.
AGU: If i had a dollar for everytime you've used that as an excuse for something, I'd be a rich man.
FRIEND: lol- and i'd be a MUCH cleaner girl. :)

Now that's an awesome girl. After i picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard, i told her that i have about a million people i could introduce her to...

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'm not calling her awesome because she used "LOL" and a smiley face in the same sentence. To me, that's grounds for beating about the face, neck, chest, breast and head. But yeah, I see your point.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

in response to the link on smuggling, i think that the trend of smuggling things in clothing has hit the city. i saw a rash of young women smuggling tic tacs this morning. it's a-nice!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jason Mulgrew said...

AGU, do you want to just give me her email address or should you point her out to me at the party?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Great stuff Hoobs...didn't know where you were taking me, and you certainly delivered. Excellent. Hiiigh-fiiiive.

Jason, I think it's Iloveselfdeprecatingbloggers@aol.com.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

holy crap, i just saw that the smurfs is/are on my televesion right now, there is a god!!!!

gonna go smurf off to sassy smurf, or whatever that whores name is

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Seyeko said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home