Monday, October 25, 2004

Go Green Bay?

Quote of the Day
"If one candidate's trying to scare you and the other one is trying to get you to think, if one candidate's appealing to your fears and the other one is appealing to your hopes, you better vote for the person that wants you to think and hope." --Bill Clinton, 10/25/04

--------------------------
According to Ben Maller.com, "The outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936.

The Redskins have proved to be a time-tested election predictor. In the previous 15 elections, if the Skins have lost their last home game prior to the election, the incumbent party has lost the White House. When they have won, the incumbent has stayed in power.

This election year, that deciding game takes place on Sunday, October 31 ... vs. Green Bay."

For the love of Pete, can we just get this election over with already? The Democrats trotted out CardioClinton today, the Republicans threw Col. Bushlover Rudy Giuliani into the mix...enough already, just get people to the polls and count the fuckin' shit. I'm tired of this so-called democracy.
--------------------------

Don't you think Clinton stood behind Kerry today, thinking to himself: "I'm so much better than this fuckin' guy and he knows it. Everyone knows it. His wife definitely knows it. Look at me and look at him. I bet she'd suck me off like a circus seal. Shiiit, negro, I'd give that spunky little ketchup girl a bit of my own special condiment right to the face." Thumbs up to this chick, thumbs up and cool Clinton face to that guy, thumbs up for you, repeat. Man, I love that fuckin' guy. He could punch me right in face and I'd still grab my ankles for him.

Anyway, go Green Bay this weekend, we got a lot riding on this game. Knowing my luck of late (see my post below), the 'Skins will win by 145 points. Ditka.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Where the hell is everyone today? I just got smacked in the face by some tumbleweed when I clicked into the comments section. Did everyone sign up for the Iraqi Army or what?

Love,

Big D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home