Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I Ain't Gettin' on No Plane, Hannibal

'Twas certainly a dogfight at the Stadium last night...but none of the 50 uniformed Yankees and Red Sawx players hold a candle to Portland Trail Blazer Qyntel Woods, who reportedly abandoned his pit bull because he would not fight for him. Woods was "suspended without pay pending a team investigation surrounding alleged dogfighting."

Great stuff, Qyntel, class act. I think maybe he needs a good ol' sit-down with the Cos and get a stern little lecture from the Jell-o man. Yes, Cliff Huxtable is at it again. Cosby rocks. When I was a kid we used to play stickball.

And just when you thought Hollywood was out of crappy idears, here comes another awful remake. This time, it's the A-Team. Here's the problem as I see it: "The new movie will be more serious and 'less cartoony' than the light-hearted TV series, in the vein of action movies Die Hard and Lethal Weapon. Mr Cannell said: 'Not to denigrate the TV show, but nobody ever died. We drove cars off cliffs and people got out and walked away. We’re not going to do that (in the movie).'"

Why would you do that? That was the best part of the TV show! Seriously. From the many episodes I saw, the show pretty much went like this...father and daughter own a bar or a restaurant. Thugs, usually led by a Mexican-looking general of sorts, come in and trash the place, and may or may not kidnap the girl. The vengeful father hires the A-Team, they come in, get caught, build some shit to break out, beat up some bad guys, return the bar and the daughter to the father and Hannibal says, "I love it when a plan comes together." Why deviate from that sheer perfection? If anything, they should make it more cartoony. Idiots.

See, no break down of the baseball game last night...I can go a day without beisbol talk. I wipe my own ass. I wipe my own ass!

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger spicoli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Wow, spicoli, you got my interest piqued...Removed posts make me curious as hell.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

well, the phenomenon known as urinating below the urinal has officially hit my office bathroom, so much so, that there is a piece of paper taped to the door pleading to everyone to keep it clean, hysterical stuff

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

poophop, I feel for ya...I wrote that about like four months ago, and not a day has gone by where there hasn't been urine all over the floor. Unreal.

You forgot Poland.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

yeah i remember your post, hence my comment, its really amazing that in a society that brought man to the moon and created the dorito, men cant seem to urinate properly

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger spicoli said...

I'll never tell.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I recognized that you rememebered, poophop, hence my comment about your comment...You're 100% right by the way. Microchips the size of a pinky nail and smaller, and we can't control the stream of our pee. Craisins.

My piqued interest has subsided, spicoli...you can keep your removed post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home