Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ooooh, That's His Finger

This 10-second video clip of the president from many years ago sums up my feelings towards Boston. I already said my congrats to those fuckers, now I'm saying this to them (clip may take a second or two to load, and if it don't load, here's a still shot of my feelings towards Beantown).

How many people died in Boston last night? I don't just mean from the night-long riots, but how many old folks held off long enough to see a championship, only to die in peace? Who knew that Yasser Arafat was such a big fan of the Sawx? That's right, I always remember him saying things like, "Those Israelis fight wicked hahhrd" and "We shawcked the wahhrld." Goddamn I want that city to just go away. Somewhere Ted Williams' decapitated and frozen head is smiling.

And 7-11 employees, this one's for you...

7 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE hypoallergenic cats:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/10/27/biotechnology.cats/index.html

sorry about the prehistoric link. it's the only way i knows how.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the flip, where is my post?

anyway, as i said in my original post (which has been swallowed by this vast net), hypoallergenic cats (as discussed yesterday) are indeed on the way:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/10/27/biotechnology.cats/index.html

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

I have a topic that I know is near and dear to many a slacker... Take out Chinese Food.

Not to scare anyone, but can someone explain to me how I can get lunch- a large take out container of chicken, vegetables AND rice, PLUS a diet coke for $5.50? Do we have any theories out there? Chicken? Cat? Old food?

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I did some research and this is what I found, this was a wire story on the AP:

"Me Chinese, me make joke, me make peepee in your coke."

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

That post was obviously triggered by the hypo-allergenic cat post above. See the funny thing is, I started sneezing like crazy when I was done eating the Chinese food...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Maybe you're allergic to China.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger ethan said...

now that china is getting hooters, what will they make the wings out of?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home