Thursday, October 07, 2004

There's a Piper Down

I repeat, there is a piper down...

Goddamn, I work at a company that owns both the major cable and Internet companies in New York City. Does that stop our cable and Internet from fucking up on a fairly regular basis? Don't these people know I have work to do and a blog to run? C'mon, people, get your act together.

What does this mean for you? Well, now I'm about an hour behind schedule, which means no post until at least 1 pm. So check back then, we'll talk about the happenings at Yankee Stadium, a magical place that welcomed home Mystique and Aura and said hello to Alex Rodriguez, Yankee.

If you're bored and looking for something to do, try this new spin on an old game.

Then think about how ridiculous this story is, and how we may be witnessing the end of civilization as we know it. Four powerful hurricanes, volcanos spewing, the war in Iraq, the turmoil at home, it's the end of the world as we know it. And I actually do feel fine. This is great reality television.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Wooglin said...

I gotta tell ya Ace, as a member of the World Rock Paper Scissor Society I do not support tha five element game your turning kids on to. If you want to see some real RPS on the ProTour check out the 2004 Rock Paper Scissor World Championship this Saturday in Toronto, Canada. Be there or be square. www.rpschamps.com

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Wooglin, I agree with you, I'm an old school guy. But hey, I just put these things out there, if people want to pick it up, they're entitled.

I came in sixth place in last year's RPS Championship up in Toronto. Prize money was four loonies, three twonies, and a moose.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Wooglin said...

Bring your A-Game up to Toronto next weekend Ace. You could walk away with 10,000 dollars Canadian or about 46 bucks.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

i thought there was no place for shamelous plugs here in slackland, shame on u ace for letting this guy use this precious blog land, those who wish to help fight this guy can visit www.thatssomebullshit.com

---Being Ironical

 

Post a Comment

<< Home