Monday, November 15, 2004

Feliz Lunes

Northwestern lost big in a second-half trouncing, the Jets lost in overtime for no reason whatsoever, then two of the four elevators in my building broke this morning, forcing me to wait 20 minutes for a ride down, I had to ride up 10 floors just to get down 18, I walked to the subway just in time for it to close in my face, one was right behind that one but it rode so slowly that the trip took twice as long as usual...Long story short, I got to work 30 minutes late for the first time in a long time (maybe ever). So, if you ask me how I'm doing, the answer is: I'm fine, could be worse.

Monday, now that sucks. Here's some good news though...And now, some bad. There's always a bit of both, ain't there?

And here's a funny little note from Alexander the Great -- I think his alias is Debbie Trautwine, so ease up on making fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home