Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Kids are Awesome

1. Three high school students face charges for using a bat to beat another student who taunted them about being John Kerry supporters days after the contentious election. It gets better...

2. Four young teens have been arrested after the torture and killing of two sharks and a ray at a California aquarium.

3. And my favorite "teens is dumb" story of the day: Two teenagers recorded their beating of a Junction City High School student, set it to music, and distributed the DVD in school. I've seen some clips of this on CNN and it looks as ridiculous as it sounds...someone's gotta get a copy of this and pass it around like Black Sheep's 40. Oooh, here's a version of the story with some pics.

I'm all for the corruptiuon of high school kids, but more in a sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll kind of way. Outside of the fact that I was a professional wrestling addict for a decade, I abhor violence. Hate it like I hate McCarver. Kids, listen to me, here's some solid big brotherly advice: Stop fighting and killing sharks, and start getting hot girls drunk and naked, then post their pictures on the Internets for all the world to see. Trust me, it's good times.

OK, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home