Monday, December 06, 2004

Coincidence Rocks

I walked into the deli this morning for a bagel and some juice, my typical morning ingestables. My iPod was blasting Sly and the Family Stone's Dance to the Music, one of my favorites and the 15th song on a brand new playlist I've been running through this weekend. To order my food from my buddy behind the counter, I pressed pause on the iPod, but the music kept playing. I shook the iPod, pressed some more buttons...what's the big f-in' deal, bitch? Then I realized, the deli was playing the exact same song through the speakers, most likely from the radio. And it was at the nearly identical spot I was at. Now what are the fuckin' chances of that? I seriously love when this happens more than anything in the world, and I'm really not kidding. Freaky and cool.

More to follow when time permits...on deck: a wild wedding weekend, the Jets beautiful victory to go to 9-3, Cal getting screwed like Cassandra's career (Wayne, you screwed my ca-ree-ah), Urban Meyer and Notre Dame, and the cheesiest movie lines ever. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger ethan said...

when you purchase your own bagel, Unexpected Bagels certainly lose their value, no?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yes they do (spoken in my Wooderson "I get older..." follow-up voice).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home