Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Kid Ray to Shea?

How silly is this fuckin' Pedro character? He says he tried his hardest but didn't feel the respect from Sawx management, and both sides just couldn't get the job done. Funny how respect is measured is dollars these days...you suck Pedro. Finally, Yanks and Sawx fans agree on something.

I hope Larry Lucchino gives Pedro a warm handshake, looks that Soul-Glo motherfocker in the eye and says, "You'll be dead in a year, son. Hear what I'm saying? You'll be dead in a year."

Then in August when the Mets are fighting down the stretch and Pedro throws a beanball at, say, Adam Dunn, Wunderkind Theo can run into Lucchino's Fenway office and say, "Mr. Larry, look at the teevee, some guy's beatin' up Kid Pedro." Can this please happen? I'd like this to happen. Do it for Ace. I am the Head Blogger in Charge.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger TJ in OH said...

Hey, if nobody else has the balls to do it, I'll throw some serious Lean on Me love your way. That's three - count 'em - THREE nice refs rolling off your keyboard there. Nice work. And I'd love to see Country Strong Adam Dunn snap Pedro over his knee.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

TJ, you the man...either everyone was scared of my Lean on Me, or everyone hates me. All I got to do is stay black and die.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger ethan said...

ooof, the week off has made with rusty with references. all i can say in my defense is that "i will kick your bloggin ass!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home