Thursday, December 09, 2004

King and Duck (or Jon)

OK, I can't tell if there is someone whose real name is Jack Mehoffer or not, but it appears Bill O'Reilly got seriously punked. Crap, did I just used "punked" as a verb? I suck. Anyway, fortunately for O'Reilly he mispronounced Mehoffer's name as "May-a-hoffer," otherwise conservatives around the country would be writing in to the FCC with a plethora of form letters (and a plethora of pinatas).

Jon Stewart was on Larry King last night, and of course, nobody under the age of 78 watched. But I did just see a funny clip on CNN of King trying to pry some Crossfire stuff out of him, with Stewart resisting a bit. Here's the comment, which of course is funnier on television than in the blog universe:

"It was only, like, 15 minutes. It was 'Crossfire.' I thought it was supposed to be -- it's named after what innocent bystanders get caught in during gang violence. I thought it was supposed to be that. Apparently the only people you're not supposed to put in the crossfire are the hosts of the 'Crossfire.'

(totally deadpan) But I will say this...I think the issues that were brought up finally started a discussion within the media of whether or not I'm too big for my britches, and I think that's the important thing."

That's great stuff. Sorry folks, I got nuthin' today, unless you want to hear about intelligence reform and the immigration provisions that failed to make it into the final bill. Yeah, we're a barrel of laughs over here...

6 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

Not positive, but I think that the "Jack Mehoffer" is a Stern bit... Anyone confirm?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

That makes sense...some of Stern's boys nailed CNN two pranks in one day a little while ago.

Hey, UNO, you see your shout out on Mulgrew's blog today? If he's soon to be famous, then you may be as well...

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

Ace- not only did I already see the shoutout, but the coolest part about it is that people actually CALLED ME on my cell phone to tell me that it was there. I got a "Dude, you are totally a celebrity and got a shoutout from Mulgrew."

I got propositioned today because I was seen on a blog... thanks Jason Mulgrew! (anyone think its more action than he's actually gotten from his own blog?)

I, like Ashlee Simpson being gangbanged, have been immortalized on the pages of the internets... Way to go Slack!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

a little birdie told me Jason Mulgrew's "Dick" is coming before spring 2005, can anyone confirm or deny??

haha, i jsut said jason mulgrews "dick" is coming in a sentence, life is not bien

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Army Archerd said...

This has nothing to do with Crossfire, Jon Stewart or Mulgrew's dick, but if you like to admire a perfect ass on a cute young female, um...you should give this a look:

http://members.cox.net/tom_fuller/indx.htm

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, Stern's been playing O'Reilly's "Jack Mehoffer" line consistently over the past three months. Cracks my shit up. He says it so defiantely. Now, where's that falafel thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home