Monday, December 27, 2004

McLean and Ze Samaritan

Nothing I love more than a good samaritan...this guy rocks.

I've given out hundreds of dollars to homeless people on the city streets over the past couple of years, and that makes me feel pretty good. I can only imagine how this guy is feeling right now. So whoever you are, sir, hopefully instant karma's gonna git you...and hopefully some instant coffee's gonna git you too.

**And speaking of good deeds, if you can swing it (and only if you want to, I don't want to pressure anyone), please make any donation large or small to the Red Cross or UNICEF or your charity of choice for the victims of this weekend's tsunami disaster. I just hit up this site here, it'll take only about 90 seconds out of your day.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

Good for you! You inspired me and I just did the same.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Nice Gypsy, glad that someone took me up on that...death toll keeps rising, this thing's just focked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home