Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wade Miller

Best signing of the offseason? Could be, could just be. I'll tell you this: It scares me into wanting Randy big time now.

Schilling, Miller, Clement, Arroyo, Wells? Wakefield for long relief and spot starts? Damn, that's no gouda. Solid, if you ask me. The Sawx swapped out Pedro and Lowe for two quality lefties and the could-go-either-way Clement -- if I'm a fan, I'll take that every time.

Yeah, I'd say we need the Unit at this point. Sheeeet. Fuckin' Yankees, how could we let this happen?! Step up and sign Miller like I told you to in that offensive letter I wrote you with my wacky typewriter. And would it kill HBO to throw Who's Harry Crumb on at all? Sheeeet.

6 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

me like-a the juice, the juice is good!! great move for sox fans

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poophop, you're absolutely right. this is a no-lose for the sox, 1.5 mil base plus incentives, small gamble, possible big reward. Ace, I kinda hope you guys do get RJ, just so the regular season and playoffs (playoffs!? playoffs!?) can be that much more exciting, and that much more rewarding when we beat you again. Go Sox, go Santa, go Jesus.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Dude, how do you agree with poophop right there? He agreed with me! By law of transitive properties or modus ponens or some shit, you should be telling me you agree, and you should be sucking my ass. Ahhh, I'm just bitter about this signing. Great move by the Sawx, hopefully Miller's arm falls out and the detached limb somehow strangles Manny to death. And Manny Jr. OK, that was wrong.

Playoffs?! You're asking me about playoffs?! Put that sound byte on a loop and play it for me every day, I'll never tire of it.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger ahren said...

diddleypoo

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Oh, Mora...let's hope that trait was passed down to his two sons, Jim Jr. and Melvin.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Me said...

I gotta say, I hope that the Yankees do get RJ soon. As a small market team, it's the only way that teams will walk when this contract is up. The richer the Yankees get, the sooner Major League Baseball implodes on itself. And it will. Baseball is going to kill itself, and they odn't even care. I don't think the hockey strike will have any effect. Let it kill itself. Maybe from the rubble a competitive sport (such as the NFL) can be created.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home