Monday, January 03, 2005

Beep Beep Beep

Yes, folks, that's the sound of the Jets backing into the playoffs...but as everyone knows, it's not how you get there, it's what you do when you get there. And while my confidence in the offense's ability to drive downfield has waned somewhat since my previously blogged delusions of grandeur, I still have hope and reservations for Jacksonville. Onto the playoffs...

It's a good thing my buddy PEACE D is getting married at the exact same time as the game on Saturday night. Thanks for that. Much obliged, dude. If you run out now, you'll probably be a lot happier in the long run, and I'll be able to watch this victory on my couch. Do it.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beep beep beep?

When I get up to that altar (or you may call it a chuppa?) I'm toootally hacking up a "DON'T DO IT" to the shock and dismay of family and friends..

*C'mon now, cut...it...out. -- clever girl.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger ethan said...

...always judging, smiling, "look at the baby"...

and i believe ahren deserves a pat on the back for that 10-6 prediction.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I give Ahren credit for nothing, Lebowski...I think he had the Jets at 6-10 and out of the playoffs if I remember correctly. Well, maybe I don't.

Either way, I'm not writing Chargers into the winner's bracket just yet. There's still some fight left in these Jets. Gotta, gotta, gotta have faith...yes I gotta have faith.

Ethan, how 'bout posting something these days? Sheeesh. What's a guy gotta do to procrastinate around here...

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger ethan said...

ooo, i deserve that ace, surely i do. i'm starting to feel like LG.

should have something later today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home