Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Borat Goes to the Rodeo

One of the greatest characters in television history is at it again. When he's not throwing Jews down the well, he's telling Virginians he hopes George W. Bush drinks the blood of all Iraqis. I love this guy.

Here's my absolute favorite part of this story:

Speaking in broken English, the mysterious man first told the decidedly pro-American crowd - it was a rodeo, of all things, in Salem, of all places - that he supported the war on terrorism.

"I hope you kill every man, woman and child in Iraq, down to the lizards," he said, according to Brett Sharp of Star Country WSLC, who was also on stage that night as a media sponsor of the rodeo.

An uneasy murmur ran through the crowd.

"And may George W. Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child in Iraq," he continued, according to Robynn Jaymes, who co-hosts a morning radio show with Sharp and was also among the stunned observers.

The crowd's reaction was loud enough for John Saunders, the civic center's assistant director, to hear from the front office. "It was a restless kind of booing," Saunders said.

I got your full story right here, pal.

8 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger ethan said...

ever seen the one where borat eats dinner with all those dignitaries?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I've seen 'em all...is that the one with "He is your slave?" That one is priceless.

"And the Jew come with the claw." That karate one may be my favorite.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

great stuff ace, also, who knew the sports reporters host was double dipping as the civic center's assistant director, craisins

and its time for u carmen san diego fans to prove just how much u were paying attention, lets see how u slackers do...

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html

86%, 24 miles avg off, not too shabby i think

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger ethan said...

that's some fun shit poophop (he called the shit poop!). i was 92%, but i've had the advantage of living in 4 states (about to be 5).

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger ethan said...

try the intermediate level for europe - i got crushed: 75%. those little countries like vatican city killed me.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Damn, I guess I don't know shit about the United States...84% and 36 miles off on average. Of course that includes a mouse-dragging error that put California in the middle of this great land. And I tried to cede Florida back to Spain, but they wouldn't accept. Boo Florida.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

I thought that I was doing GREAT there- turns out I got 84%, 22 miles and did it in 459 seconds... I will definitely take that- considering I've never been out of New York State...

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Bart Starbux said...

88% 26 miles. new jersey is shaped ugly like a turd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home