Friday, January 21, 2005

The Search is Over

As everyone with a blog will attest, you kind of get hooked on checking what Google or Yahoo searches bring people to your site. Most people who wind up here from a search engine are looking for either "Pedro Martinez midget" or "Cut that meat" or "Geico caveman commercial," but occasionally we find some gems. Here are my favorite five from this past week:

--One-armed stripper
--He couldn't believe his wife agreed to let the black men fuck and gangbang her (I can't either!)
--Haitian pussies
--Deadwood titlicker
--Bunny Cody and stink

And in honor of that last one:

Greetings Dunph, what's happening?

I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of shit Funderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. He'd shit man. Today you should have seen me and Mousy today at school today. We got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy and ate some T.H.C. on the bus. We were fucked. This teacher, Mr. Rivera, goes -- "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally fucked, man!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to, man. It's called, "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called --This is a couple of hours later. Must have nodded out, man. I gotta go, cause I probably definately gonna nod out again. You want me to send you some Squeef, or you got enough? Good luck not getting caught.

Cocked in Rhode Island,
Drugs

P.S. Mousy says he stink-fingered Bunny Cody.

6 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger hoobs said...

that's from the good part of that movie before it becomes drama. "and then i began to teach drama."

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Making sex is like Chinese dinner: It ain't over until you both get your cookies.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

So true, Hoobs. The first half of this movie is up there with the recent greats...and then somewhere along the way, the Farrellys just flip on the all-drama-all-the-time switch, and they lost me at hello.

I will say though, the schoolmaster reading that letter, with his head bobbing in a Parkinson's-like demeanor, I think I nearly pissed in my pantalones cortos the first time I saw that...

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger ethan said...

that movie has alec baldwin giving one of his best performances to date. plus norm comes out of the closet. good towny flik.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger ahren said...

i just had a "why i love russia" search lead to my page somehow...

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Communism is just a red herring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home