Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Donnie! You're Alive!

And you're a horrible shot!

Anyway, Slackers, Donnie Fiedler is alive and well...and as proof, here's the funny video he forwarded my way last night. Play this with sound, and remember to play Episode 2 when the first one ends, for it's even more out there and it features America's favorite hater of colored folk, Bill Cosby.

I imagine tonight's State of the Union will go something like these clips, only with more freedom and liberty for all. Freedom! Liberty! Freebirty! Liberdom! Actually, it may go more like this.

And, in other news, strike up the music, the band has begun -- Punxatawney Phil came out at 7:31 this morning, and the little fucker saw his shadow. Looks like it'll be six more weeks of winter, folks.

Phil Connors, I thought that was you...bing!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Wow, nothing? No Groundhog Day quotes? No mention of Busey's ferrets?! Aggghhhh, slow day.

I'm going insane.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger hoobs said...

i may be a day late on this, but it looks like punxy phil could be mistaken as it is feeling rather march-like. did i just provide the kiss of death right there? knock on wood. who the hell is that groundhog to tell me when my spring will be? who gave him all the power? "i remember when it used to mean something in this town. they used to pull the hog out and they used to eat it. you're hypocrites, all of you!"

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Excellent points, Hoobs...in my office yesterday, someone in the elevator said "I heard three or four other groundhogs didn't see their shadow today." Wait, there are other groundhogs? This new information floored me. Floored me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home