Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Update: Pills Are Good

Back in August I took on the issue of drugs, the legal kind. In that little post I mentioned the case of Christopher Pittman, a then 12-year-old boy who said the antidepressant Zoloft drove him to kill his grandparents. Well, the verdict is out, and the kid is guilty: 30 years in prison. Thanks for playing.

While trying to figure out when the hell I mentioned this case, I went back and re-read my unnecessary yet totally necessary diatribe against the pharmaceutical companies. And since I kinda like it on second read, I'll re-print it for your pleasure here (this is also the one post ever in which I erased all the comments after someone mentioned my boss by name...Gosh!).

Enjoy your pebbles.

8 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger ethan said...

gosh!

why does uncle rico have to stay with us? kip's like 32 years old!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

u ever find out who that douchebag was who mentioned your boss's name??

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Was it you, poophop? I don't even remember at this point...

Grandma just called and she said you're supposed to go home.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

how dare u question the poopsters integrity like that, it was not i, or was it???? i guess we'll never know (or we will know, as it was not me)

slack has been a little lackluster past few weeks, what gives????

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

I never pegged you as a heckler Poophoop.

I just watched the movie "Garden State" last night. It makes a good case for allowing yourself to "feel the pain" without drugs.

Which, by the way, is my 11 year old nephew's favorite expression.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

"slack has been a little lackluster past few weeks, what gives????"

I've never been more hurt in my life. Lackluster this, you no-bloggin' assclown.

Gypsy, what's his favorite expression, "Feel the pain"? That's awesome. Garden State is a great flick by the way, loved it. Portman is hot. Braff is funny.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

no hard feelings ace, been a while since i spewed my venom

and whats the deal with the thumb extended middle finger??? is that more disrepectful than fist only middle finger?? doesnt that ruin the whole purpose of giving the middle finger??

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

Yeah. "Feel the pain" is his favorite expression. Mostly referring to sports and working out, but I've heard him use it referring to shyness/public speaking, etc...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home