Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Bad Lieutenant

The Trey Anastasio Band is hittin' the road for a three-week Spring tour...Here's a look at if and when the redheaded fuckface is comin' to your town (he'll help you party down).

Two nights at the Hammerstein...hmm hmm, Danny, hmm. On the day Phish broke up, in an blinded rage I told TJ in OH he can kick me in the teeth as hard as he can if I ever pay good money to see this d-bag with his new band. Well, unless tickets sell out before I can get my hands on 'em, someone better get me an appointment with an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for May 15th.

Let the Dave Matthews Wannabe Tour commence!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous handstand said...

I'll be at both nights with bells on. While I am sad that its not Phish I'm planning for, seeing Trey light up a room is the next best thing. Can't wait to see you crimson dego....

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Crimson Dego, I like that.

I think these Hammerstein tix are gonna sell out a lot faster than people expect. Trey basically in hiding since Coventry + small venue shows + no more Pheesh = high fucking demand.

Weird that there's gonna be an opening act, no? I'd be psyched if it were someone like Robert Randolph or The Duo or someone, but knowing since he went from Rock Star Trey to Pop Star Trey, it might be someone like Nelly Furtado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home