Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Ehhh, it's pretty good. Not great. Just good. Anyone else workin' today? Bueller?

Meanwhile, as noted in yesterday's "Five AM Things" post, a couple of people were talking about going down to the Terri Schiavo Media Circus and holding up a Fluffhead sign. So as ideas were floating around on the actual wording of the sign, someone came up with: "Pulling Tubes is Fun" with a picture of a huge bong. Now that, my friends, is the definition of hilarity.

Some guy did take a sign down there and someone else says they saw it on TV...if screen shots become available, I'll post 'em on here. I love absurdity.

Dorsey Levin just passed this note along from today's NY Post: "A batting practice home run by Giambi struck a man on the head beyond the right-field fence of Field 2 at Legends yesterday morning. The man dropped to the ground and when he recovered he accused Gary Sheffield of throwing the ball at him from inside the field. Sheffield, who had witnesses that the man wasn't telling the right story, was stunned at the accusation but agreed to sign the ball for the man."

And lastly, this linky is crazy. TJ in OH rocked my world this morning with this little clip...looks real, but I pray to Jebus it's fake.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

If by workin' you mean showing up relatively on time after taking a shower for the first time since Tuesday, then yes, I'm workin' today. But if by working you mean actually doing something other than playing on iTunes, reading blogs and mentally jerking off, then no, I am not working today.

Catholic grade school, high school, prep school and college and I have to work on Good Friday. The madness. God and his son are going to be so mad at me. But hey, it's been over 5 years since I've visited them anyway, so what's another day?

Not that killing that hooker and freezing her had anything to do with pissing them off anyway.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

My People didn't kill Jesus for nuthin'...I deserve to be in my bed right now.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way is that shit real... but WOW

FLUFFDEAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home