Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Headline O' the Day

"Document: Bin Laden Evaded U.S. Forces"

Seriously? We just found a document that shows bin Laden escaped the U.S. military? I really thought we had him, nabbed the bastard some time a few years ago. But now that there's an all-knowing document with information counter to my original belief, I stand corrected. Maybe he did evade U.S. forces after all.

In other news, the hard news juggernaut that is CNN just alerted me that that today is Richard Grieco's 40th birthday...so, um, happy 40th birthday Richard Grieco.

And Pat O'Brien's in rehab -- who knew? I'm not usually one for gossip, but this story is too good to be true. Now read some of these quotes attributed to the guy, classic stuff here. I can't wait 'til I'm famous and stuff like this comes out about me. 'Cuz it will.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

oh man, what a nice little nugget on this dreary wed mornin, pat o'brien, u have a new fan

that reminds me of a lil story from my college days at indiana, michael lewis, pt guard for the hoosiers at the time, walked out of a bar, saw a nice young gal, and said to her in a dead straight face, "you wanna buy michael lewis a hot dog...you wanna suck michael lewis's dick", u cant make this stuff up

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Who wants to sex Mutumbo?

Michael Lewis, good work young man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home