Monday, March 21, 2005

How You Doin'?

Anyone got a nice-lookin' bracket this morning?

After the first day of the NCAA tournament, my brackets had more X's than a teenage girl's math test. My Tourney Time predictions were mostly waaaay off, or as the experts say, "Samsonite."

But following yesterday's games, I'm liking my chances here, with three Final Four teams still alive, including my Oklahoma State championship pick. And one of my ridiculous predictions actually did come true, as #14 Bucknell actually beat #3 Kansas, making me look wicked smaht in the eyes of nobody but me.

But best of all, in the first bracket I filled out on ESPN.com, I haven't lost a game in the Syracuse region -- not one loss. If UNC and Wisconsin advance, and then UNC beats Wisco, it'll be my first perfect bracket of all-time, an incredible feat if you ask me. So at least we know that won't happen. Bet the farm on either or both of those teams to lose.

As far as gambling goes...imagine you just won $100,000 on a scratch-off ticket. Oh wait, despite following the rules and falling prey to a mistake by the printer of the lottery game card, you did not just win $100,000 on that ticket. We're sorry, now go fuck yourselves.

How was Spring Break Shark Attack? Anyone?

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yes, comments are still hard to post these days...but hang in there, we'll get there one day.

Finished "The Bad Guys Won" about the '86 Mets yesterday, and that's one of the better true stories I've ever read...will have to post something about that later.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

wow, i cant believe i got thru to post a comment, fucking windows 98

my brackets were looking good, until g tech laid an egg vs pitino, francisco garcia aint walkin thru that door, oh wait, yes he is

i wanted to heckle u about that bama pick but blogger simply wouldnt let it happen.

that west virginia game was just what the doctor ordered, craisins

and have u seen the clip of the guy on hopkins hitting a 3 whilest on his arse to send the game to ot, nutso

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yeah, that clip of the dude on his ass that tied up the game (or won it?) was CRAISINS. That was absolutely unbelievable. Better than the Tourney.

The Bama pick sucked, but strangely, after a first day of shit, my brackets are in decent shape. Actually, the left side of my sheet is abysmal, and the right side of my sheet is incredible (including my perfect Syracuse bracket). So that averages out to...average.

I have L'Ville in the FF, but AGU and I have Warshington in a big-money capture pool, so I don't know what I want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home