Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Victory

About a half hour ago, some breaking news: "A closely divided U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday abolished the death penalty for those who were under the age of 18 when they committed murder, a major victory for opponents of capital punishment." [More...]

Finally you can scratch us off the very, very short list of countries that execute minors...I was just wondering when we would depart the prestigious and civlized company of Iran, Pakistan, The Congo and China (even Saudi Arabia wants no piece of this anymore).

Well, better late than never I guess. Kill, kill, kill...the white man.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

Dark and lonely on a summer's night.
Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.
Watchdog barking. Do he bite?
Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.
Slip in his window. Break his neck.
Then his house I start to wreck.
Got no reason. What the heck?
Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.
C-I-L-L my land lord!

-Tyrone Greene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home