Thursday, April 14, 2005

Help On The Way?

CNN.com, giving new meaning to the phrase hard news...

Study seeks standard for sexual disorder
Rearchers: Premature ejaculation affects 20 to 30 percent

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Premature ejaculation occurs in just under two minutes, as opposed to about seven minutes for men able to stay the course, according to a U.S. study aimed at setting some standards for the disorder"

"...A man with the condition took 1.8 minutes to ejaculate after beginning intercourse compared to 7.3 minutes for most of the men."

But here's the best quote of the whole piece: "The researchers timed ejaculations by giving stopwatches to the sex partners of more than 1,500 men."

Hey man, just act natural...and whatever you do, don't pay attention to the fact that your lover is constantly checking her watch. Sounds like a typical romp in the sack to me.

8 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger The Letter D said...

What some call a sexual disorder, I call being efficient.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Great point, Letter D.

I mean, what's the difference between 2 minutes and 7 minutes? I'm saving us time. And time is money. And all women are in it for the money anyway, so I feel like being quicker is maximizing profits.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Robin the Boy Wonder said...

the important thing is to remember to say "ok, bye" the moment u spooge

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

thats why i spooge in their eyes, so the bitch has to take a few more seconds to wipe it out of her eyes before she can look at that damn watch

good to see the gypsy rose is alive and well, was getting a little worried

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Wudak! said...

the faster you go, the faster you can have a post sex smoke and roastbeef sandwhich

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

i've often thought that pastrami was the most sensual of the cured meats.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Wooglin said...

So 7 minutes is average. I'll be honest I have no concept of time when I'm hammerin away. Has is been 7 minutes or 17 minutes? Who knows? Half the time, I'm too busy trying to remember what her name is.

However, faced with this new 7 minute yard stick, I think I need to pull out old stop watch to make sure I'm at least coming in ahead of the average. (No pun intended).

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

Hi Poophop. I'm okay. That study was fer sure done by men. I promise you Wooglin it wasn't 7 or 17... minutes anyway. Not in my 37 years anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home