Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Old Balls

The Youth find religion and the Old find lap dances:

A group called Reboot released a study yesterday called "OMG! How Generation Y is Redefining Faith in the iPod Era." I don't care what this thing is or what it says, that's a horrendous name for a report and I'll never take it seriously. It could tell me to watch out for that tree I'm about to slam head first into, and I don't care. I'm Jimmy Fucking Crack Corn on this one. Terrible name for a report, just terrible.

Not to be outdone by her younger counterparts, the 79-year-old Margaret Thatcher made a rare public appearance at a Tory fundraiser...at a gentleman's lap dance club. That is fucking hot. Failing health, schmailing health -- give Maggie some poon.

This post sucks. I'm out.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Back Page Phil said...

Funny that Margaret Thatcher can attend a strip club but Queen Elizabeth refuses to go see her son's wedding.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

That's pretty funny stuff, BPP.

God Save the Queen.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Lons said...

OMG WTF th4t r3p0rt is teh sux0rs11111

 

Post a Comment

<< Home