Friday, May 20, 2005

Go Away, Clouds

My buddy QLRM invited two friends and me to the Yankees/Mets game at Shea tonight. Sounds lovely, man. A few days later the Mets announce that Pedro won't be pitching tonight due to inflamation of the lower labia. My best chance to see Pedro in action this year, right down the tubes (What tubes? Where are these tubes? Where do they go? And how come nobody's ever seen 'em?).

As Dorsey Levin said to me the other day, "I can't wait to see how inside Jorge sets up when Pedro comes to the plate." That coulda been real fun. But I guess I'll just have to elbow my way into the Yankee Stadium series versus the Mets and hope he pitches the day I show up or pray both teams make the Whirled Series again.

Now it's cloudy and rainy and generally shitty out. Thanks, Weather Gods, you dicks. But I believe in the power of positive thinking, and I'm betting by game time we're gonna see some clear blue skies and dry green grass. Green grass and high times. Let's do it.

In addition to tonight's game, I'm also really looking forward to the possiblity of a sick music festival in Vegas on Halloween. Rumors are swirling and the acts are "confirmed." I refer you to the Live Music Blog for details on what could be the bestest weekend of everyone's lives. Vegoose? Epicness in the making.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Ringo said...

... but a tube that big? Somebody would have seen it by now - somebody would have said "hey, Joey, look at the fuckin' tube. Huge ass fuckin' tube right over here."

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Ringo, you rock, way to play. Best. Carlin. Ever.

"Lock 'em up and throw away the key. Now this is a stupid idea. Where you gonna throw it, out in front of the jail? HIS FRIENDS WILL FIND IT!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home