Monday, May 09, 2005

Ron Mexico

Bloggers everywhere rejoiced when Michael Vick spread the world's greatest gift to a pissed off woman he met on vacation. After all, Vick not only gave this poor girl herpes, but he did it after lying to her that his name was Ron Mexico. Classic case of Craisins.

Little did we all know this would start a cottage industry of hysterical Ron Mexico apparel. Thanks to Matty Mac for passing along this 100% authentic e-commerce site with some nice new digs that carry the Ron Mexico seal of approval.

5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The NFL's official shop outlawed ATL No. 7 Mexico jerseys after allowing a few orders to squeak through ...

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Oh man, that's brilliant. I haven't worn a team jersey in like 10 years, but I gotta get one of those...

Wait, I lied. Donnie and I had Rangers tix two years ago and I wore my Zubov 21 while Don donned my Messier 11.

Hey Donnie, gimme my jersey back, ya hoser.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger PaulNoonan said...

I started reading "Gravity's Rainbow" right when this story was released. It features a character named "Roger Mexico" and is nominally about a guy who causes destruction wherever he sleeps with a woman.

Coincidence?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'll pay out 50-1 Derby-style odds that Michael Vick hasn't either read that book or even heard of the book.

I just think "Mexico" is bad news.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger John Howard said...

I wonder what Brock Middlebrook thinks about all this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home