Friday, June 03, 2005

Lisa, It's His Birfday

Ladies and gentlemen, join me in wishing Slack LaLane co-founder Donald W. Fiedler a very happy 26th birthday. And feel free to join us tonight at some cool bar down in Tribeca. Inquire within.

For this pizza bagel's sake, let's take a look back at what happened on this day 26 years ago, when Ms. Bytch Fiedler spit this big guy out her lowest hole. Happy Happy!

Slack Song of the Day: In Donnie's honor, since I couldn't find an mp3 of Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give it Up (Part I)," here's the most played song of our sophomore year, the Dead's Shakedown Street off Dick's Picks Volume 5 from the Oakland Auditorium Arena on 12/26/79.

I think I've put this one up before, but you can never have too much Brent action.

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Why thanks Ace. And thanks for the link to my self-serving birthday post written exactly one year ago. Too bad that picture of the Ixtoc I oil rig disaster is gone. It's nice to know that, at one time, I had so little time as to be able to waste an entire morning posting. Hopefully, I'll get that chance again.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

No problem...happy happy.

Today is also Slack Loyalist Dorsey Levin's birthday, as well as Mike "Cactus" Gordon's 40th birthday (and remember, the G is soft).

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous handstand said...

donald...

happy birthday friend. sorry i won't be able to join you tonight, but us blueclaws have a home game to lose. i'll hoist one for ya later tonight...enjoy

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger ethan said...

it's always great to have a birthday on a friday. it's no holds barred. so congrats, and go sip bacardi. or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home