Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Latest from the LMB

There's been some interesting developments lately in the music world over on Slack's Sister Site, the Live Music Blog.

And since some of you don't click over there often enough, I'll bring the mountain to Mohammed, so to speak. if you're scoring at home, in today's two posts I've used the names Allah and Mohammed -- think I'm getting a visit from Tom Ridge any time today? (And sure, I do know Ridge stepped down after Bush's re-election and now it's that guy who looks like he's stricken with some terminal disease, but Tommy'll always be the DHS Secretary to me. Always.)

Anyway, before I head down in Gitmo for interrogation while wearing a bra and dancing with another man, here's the latest from the LMB:

--Farm Aid Returns to Illinois for 20th Anniversary
--Foo Fighters/Weezer Tour Confirmed
--Jamcast #008 (more of The Duo with Mike)
--More Vegoose Hype For Ya (updated website, but still cock-teasin')
--Buy your Live 8 DVD on eBay

And HUGE update from the "Ask and ye shall receive" file: Superfly has made a welcome addition to the Vegoose Site -- dates!

Under the roulette wheel, it now reads:

Music. Masks. Madness. Vegoose.
October 28-31, 2005
More to come. Stay Tuned.

Ace Cowboy says: “Woo hoo!”

JamBase says: “Well folks, it’s official, VEGOOSE IS ON!”

Jambands.com says: “Although the specifics remain unannounced, the Elvis-maned outline of Vegoose is starting to fill in.”

Who's comin' to Vegas with the Cowboy on Halloween? I hear it's semi-fun there.

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought of "Vagas" and chuckled softly

ALL CAPS

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Greeeeeeat, Vagas.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kenny Alias said...

"It's been one the pleasures of my life to [go to Vegas] with these gentlemen."

Ah, so that means the Last Waltz Party is gonna be in Vegas. Nice. I'm sending my purple sparkly jumpsuit to the drycleaners. We should defintely rent a hotel suite, have a full thanksgiving dinner, and then go rock out.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Justin said...

This gets me excited and giddy like a little school girl. Seriously.

I think we're going to this, Ace. You better be there. Seriously. Purple jumpsuit and all...

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'll be there...oh, I'll be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home