Friday, July 15, 2005

Underage Golf

Michelle Wie's quest for an invite to The Masters ended today with a 5-and-4 loss in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Amateur Public Links. That's too bad, I was hoping she'd make it and get rat-tailed coming out of the lockerroom shower by Craig Stadler.

Wie's bid for the PubLinks champeenship, and every other time she takes to the course, reminds me of one of my favorite stoned jokes, which I once posted here, only to get ridiculed. But I like the joke, so here's a reprise:

Q: What did the snail say when he rode on the turtle's back?
A: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh fuck it, I don't have to impress you people.

Now let's turn the tables from youth to the elderly...take a look at this awesome fight between two old men and try not to laugh. I dare you, I double-dog dare you. Mendelbaum, Mendelbaum, Mendelbaum!

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger ahren said...

the backhanded swipe after the one dude is down is badass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home