Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Pull over! No, It's a Cardigan...

...but thanks for noticing.

Now this guy is a first-class dumbass...this is what we in the business call "looking for trouble." What business is that? Shut up.

"Tampa police say a man thought it would be funny to use a red-and-blue flashing light on a dashboard to pull over another driver -- but the joke backfired when he picked a car with two undercover officers inside.

The officers said Marvin Williams was laughing as he drove past them, but when they followed him, he took off on foot.

Police said Williams left behind two women who were with him in the car, and seven grams of cocaine on the center console."

Not only did this turdlicker fake pull over two undercover cops, but he bolted from the car and left a quarter-ounce of coke and two probable hookers behind. Boy, only in Florida. I'm making significant progress in my effort to cede the Sunshine State back to Spain, but for now I say we deal with him under U.S. jurisdiction. Classico.

11 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger jp said...

Tampa is a veritable shithole. The only redeeming qualities of Florida are South Beach, parts of Orlando and Pensacola.

That's about it.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Florida...can'tstandja.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks. Feel free to check out my blog on sony PS3 secrets anytime!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to do almost anything
While looking for information about invention marketing, I came upon a website telling How to Market Your Patent .
Great blog site!! Bookmarked it.

I have a Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote site/blog. It pretty much covers Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote related stuff.

Come see mine if you get time.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! I have a blog on earning six figures from home if you would like to come and comment on it!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! I have a blog on nintendo revolution reviews if you would like to come and comment on it!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. What is going on here?

--Richie Belding

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kenny Alias said...

This is ridiculous. Either this is cheap advertising or these people have a great senses of humor.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

This blog is awesome! It is SO funny and smart. Do you know that I earn up to six figures in a year? Well, there's a secret to it. It's called:

Going to college, getting my degree and getting a job where I don't hide in anonimity by posting spam on blog comments and sending useless emails to people all over the world. You should try it, it really works. I mean, look at me!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Niiiice, good work, Matty.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger PaulNoonan said...

The spammers are out in force today. I and everyone I know are getting nailed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home