Monday, August 22, 2005

Triple Nipple Score

I just got this e-mail from Jake Zebra:

"I found this site via an article I read in the Journal. Apparently there was an unedited version of the Official Scrabble dictionary, and at some point all the foul or offensive words were expunged. It is hilarious to think that at some point, as a kid I could have been playing scrabble, laid down a triple word score 'gangbangs', and then told my mom to check the scrabble dictionary, cause it's in there."

Words removed in The Expurgated Scrabble Players Dictionary.

I'm more impressed that I could have put down tiles and received points for the words "Bazooms" and "Lezzies" and "Jewed," which I guess is the past tense of the verb "to Jew." Man, my landlord really Jewed the fuck of me this year.

And in an unrelated e-mail with funny pictures and signs and Jay Leno Crap like that, here's a great pair of street signs:

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger ethan said...

i like how the oneway sign is giving it's opinion on the matter.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

I just got a badass blowjob from a wetback dykey shicksa while bullshitting with some fatso colored shitheads about comsymps and assorted other faggotries.

got eleven in there.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

"Asshole," bullshitted coloreds, while dicking faggoty goyim. Honky jism on kike lezzes from mick nancies? Ofay, I say. Pissing rednecks shitted turds on wetbacks, according to area yid.

Now I know my ABCs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home