Monday, September 19, 2005

Don't Be Such an Ann Hog

Make sure to set those TiVos for 8 pm, folks. The third season of the most brilliant comedic show on television, Arrested Development, debuts tonight. And make sure to tell your friends, or at least the ones with fucking Nielsen boxes, because we're in danger of losing the greatest thing you've never seen.

In preparation for tonight, check out the two links above, they features tons of audio clips, videos and quotations from the show's first two uproarious seasons. Here's my favorite quote, from Tobias, who is defending his failing open marriage to Lindsay and trying to put down his brother-in-law Michael in the process:

"You know, first of all, we are doing this for [our daughter Maeby], okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead. (awkward pause of realization) I’m sorry. That was 100% inappropriate, and I do apologize profusely. I’m... Oh..."

Classic stuff. I love it. You will, too.

8 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Letter D said...

My favorite:

Michael: Since you’re devastating people, go ahead and tell G.O.B. that I’ll be telling the cops that it was him in the truck. So he’ll be joining me here. I’ve got a nice hard cot with his name on it.

Lucille: You’d do that to your own brother?


Michael: I said “cot.”

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger ethan said...

uncle jack (as he pukes on george michael during a hug): ignore it! it's just something that happens to the body when shaken!

i need more uncle jack.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

"Worse that can happen is can I spill some on my $3,000 suit. Come on! Oh, yeah, yeah. The guy in the... the $4,000 suit is holding the elevator for a guy who doesn’t make that in three months. Come on! Oh. Why don’t I just take a whiz through this $5,000 suit?!"

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous CHefra said...

I was sure that Curb Your Enthusiasm was the best, but then Arrested Developement came into my life. How is this show so close to being cancelled? I don't get it.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

TO THE NUTS!!!!!!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I almost had pop-pop back there.

Me too.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

http://www.imoscar.com/

The producers have it all covered.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger The Ambiguously Gay Uno said...

Great episode last night...

You think that site meter at the bottom of IMOSCAR is legit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home