Thursday, September 29, 2005

Moving Hiatus

Ace Cowboy is moving. Slack LaLane is quiet. We'll be back Monday.

But first, here are my quickie football picks for the weekend: Giants*, Jets, Pats*, Jags, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs*, Lions, Saints, Redskins. Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, Panthers (*best bets).

Have a great weekend, and to all my friends in Boston, it's on. Oh, it's on, folks. I remember it well -- feels like 1949 all over again (only that year the Sawx had a one-game lead going into a two-game set and blew it). Let's go Yankees.

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Slack pre-hiatus was so much headier.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I agree Jake, his heart just hasn't been in the last few posts. We'll call it Slackentry (a la Coventry).

Okay, that just plain sucked. I apologize. I'll crawl back into my hole now.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger ahren said...

it was the oxycontin that did it.
and page has parkinson's.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Fiedler says No.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Fuckin' newbs...

At least you won't see *Ace on keys any more. Besides, the posts are much deeper and darker now, and my tone has changed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home