Friday, September 02, 2005

A Pair of Aces

What a night of unbelievable music, Bruce Hornsby and Bob Weir's Ratdog on the Central Park Summerstage...my feet hurt something awful this morning. There was room for only one Ace Cowboy last night, and Bobby may have beaten this blogger.

I'm off for a long weekend, Slackers. If you're in the mood to gab, feel free to treat this as an open post and comment away below. Otherwise, keep your yaps shut and move on (.org).

We'll see you's back here on Tuesday with some breakdancing.

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger ethan said...

i'm gonna hold you to that breakdancing promise. i expect vintage footage of ace and AGU spinning on the tops of their heads for change outside of rucker park.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Sweet, I just happen to have an extra 8' X 8' piece of linoleum for that sole purpose. I'll break out the boombox.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Linoleum, check out this rich motherfucker. Too good for cardboard these days, huh?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Nah, I stole it. Broke into a house the other day because I had they had a great kitchen floor to do headspins on and good traction for the robot. So I just got a carpet knife, a flat bar and a friend and cut that shit right up. I gotta save my money for a kangol hat and fat rope chain.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

nine finger ring too.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

I love my Kangol hat. I look just like Samuel L. Jackson in it and not at all like a middle aged white woman. Tru dat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home