Monday, October 31, 2005

Overheard in New York

You may notice we've added a new link to the "Sites We Likey" section in the right-hand toolbar, a fairly popular voyeuristic website called Overheard in New York.

I've been meaning to add it for a while, and after Kenny Alias reminded me to do so last week, I figured I'd actually get 'er done. The page itself is hilarious -- I suspect, however, some of them aren't real quotes but rather witty exchanges concocted by someone with an active imagination and a tremendous sense of dialogue. So I guess you just have to assume they're genuine and take off before you find out for real. For real, real.

Here's my favorite one from this morning's batch -- "Guy: Yo, that Hamburgler's a scary motherfucker, 'cause you never know what that nigga be sayin'. He be all 'robble robble robble robble' and shit! --23rd & 6th"

Slack Song of the Day: There’s only one possible song we could post up here on this unofficial holiday. So everybody break out your zombie clothes and get ready to do that dance where you swing your arms from side to side. ‘Cause this is Thriller, thriller night.

From the us to you, Happy Halloween, everybody. Enjoy this picture of a pumpkin that Handstand the Elder carved this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home