Monday, November 07, 2005

El Bano Sexy Time

Anyone else? Does anyone else want to send me this article?!

Two cheerleaders boffing in a bar bathroom is seriously hot and all, and let me say that I'm with you. I'm wichu. I would never say no to viewing that, to reading about it. But I honestly haven't gotten this many e-mails asking "Have you seen this?" since right after those assholes knocked down the Twin Towers.

I have nothing to add to this story...I mean, yeah, it's gonna make most men ridiculously horny, and 94 percent of straight males will rub one out to this story after work (with another 5 percent running to the bathroom in between conference calls). What else is there to say really? Nothing. So, if you want to comment on it, feel free to do so.

OK, one note: The chick on the right could clearly use some nasal work. But that cleavage is, um, pretty good. So she's okay by me.

Tampa, Florida – Two Carolina Panther cheerleaders spent the night in jail after a rough night in Channelside. The Panthers were in town to play the Bucs Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say Angela Keathley and Renee Thomas were engaged in some type of sexual activity inside a bathroom stall at Banana Joe's around 2:20 am Sunday. Another woman waiting to use the bathroom got into an argument with the pair.


Police say Thomas punched the woman in the face. When Thomas was arrested, she gave police the name of another Panthers cheerleader.

Thomas could face additional charges for lying to police, once they confirm her identity.

Keathley was charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing or opposing an officer, while Thomas was charged with one count of battery.

The two women were taken to Hillsborough County jail, where they both bonded out later Sunday morning.


Here's the latest...

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Your welcome. I'm never sending you anything else again. Except maybe the video clip of LaDanian Tomlinson making Ty Law look semi-retarded.

Okay, that was a little low. Of course, I am off to the Pats-Colts game now, and I just jinxed the entire game by saying that. If Brady gets his leg snapped clean off tonight, you'll know why.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate people sending me stories. I really do. This was just insane -- I literally got it sent to me eight times. Niiine times.

I have LT in fantasy, so that play didn't bother me all that much. Lt went off and the Jets still had a shot to win -- that's all a man can ask for in this day and age.

Have fun at the game...go Colts.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

That was a good game, I must admit. The Colts can die a slow death of gonorrhea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home