Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gawker Times Two

I don't actually read Gawker, but two people just e-mailed me two separate stories from the website in a span of eight minutes.

The Lindsay Lohan Story: I think this is making the rounds on the Internets...far be it from me to rise above the noise and not post it. Damn, if this story is true, this kid rocks.

The Fake David Cross (or as we'd call him, Favid Fross): Like a Torah rotated 90 degrees clockwise, read this one from the bottom up. It's also been going around for a little while, but it's starting to get good.

That should keep you savages assuaged until after lunch.

9 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I don't think I would ever associate looking like David Cross to picking up women. I mean, he's no slouch and he's a comedic genius, but he's definitely not the best looking man around.

Heterosexually speaking of course.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yeah, that's a pretty good point...the man is indeed a comic genius, but he's about a 2 in the looks department. If I were a chick, I'd sooner look to use the iPod vibrator than to sleep with David Cross.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger MDS said...

Yeah, but if you were a chick you'd find sense of humor attractive. I'm sure David Cross gets ungodly amounts of tail.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

All I think about when I see David Cross is the character he played in "Scary Movie 2". Specifically the scene where that chick is seducing him and tries to go down on him, and he brushes her aside and says he can do it better himself. Then proceeds to give himself a blowjob. Funny, but a little disturbing.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger ethan said...

the scene in scary movie 2 where chris elliott is working the turkey and mumbles, "i don't know what this is, but i'll lick it anyway" kills me.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Jesus...

I guess I need to see Scary Movie 2.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Russell Kahn said...

I just can't believe that the word doppelganger has now come up twice today. (Ace, my e-mail came first--I swear!)

The truth is that if you LOOK like David Cross in the first place, you might as well just go for the whole thing. Yeah, he's not attractive. But if you look like him, neither are you.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Doppelgangers everywhere.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Doppelgangers everywhere, people pissing on the stairwell they just don't care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home