Thursday, November 03, 2005

Heck of an E-mail, Brownie

This is just hilarious:

"On August 29, the day of the storm, Brown exchanged e-mails about his attire with Taylor, Melancon said. She told him, 'You look fabulous,' and Brown replied, 'I got it at Nordstroms. ... Are you proud of me?'

An hour later, Brown added: 'If you'll look at my lovely FEMA attire, you'll really vomit. I am a fashion god,' according to the congressman."

Read the whole article...this Brownie character just gets better. At least we know we has a job as a Nordstrom's pitch-man after the FEMA Fallout. You're wearing a heck of a shirt, Brownie.

7 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

I showed that article to a repub pal of mine...he got real quite for a few minutes, and then finally said, "The only word I can come up with is Shameful."

Then I did a little "told you so" dance.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Did it look anything like my Dance of Positivity? Not that you've seen it, but it's a good dance.

I generally break it out when Northwestern's up 17 with five minutes left and we could still easily lose the game.

Shameful, indeed. Heck of a comment, Bourbon.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

"Before joining the Bush administration, Brown spent a decade as the stewards and judges commissioner of the International Arabian Horse Association."

This is a completely jaundiced statement. During his time at the IAHA, Brown brought about signifigant change and elevated stewardship and judgement amongst Arabian horses to echelons never imagined nor forseen.

Never, nor - powerful shit right there. Arabian horses, are we talkin' bout Arabian horses....

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

Hey man, if it weren't for Brownie those equines never would have landed that Budweiser Christmas commercial.

Okay, leaving the house now.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

It's Brownie's fault that we have a surplus of glue that people are using to adhere other people's genitalia to themselves/plumbing apparatus.

That's Arabian Super Glue, bitch.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

Well that's a horse of a different color.

I can't stop. I think I'm having a manic episode.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Rip Avery said...

Brownie makes me embarrassed to own shirts from Nordstrom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home