Friday, November 11, 2005

Think You've Got It Bad?

Could be worse, you could be Megan Oglesbee...

Oglesbee "has been convicted of neglect after she admitted removing a nursing home patient's time-release pain patch and sucking out the medication."

Man, it just doesn't get any lower than that, does it? This is the very definition of hitting rock bottom. So just remember, as bad as things might be, at least you're not potentially killing a nursing home patient in order to suck the medication out of their fucking pain patch.

Have a good weekend, Slackers.

"If I pull out the arrow...will you...suck out the poison?"

5 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Rip Avery said...

Holy shit that is bad. On the plus side, I do feel better about myself.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

Man...it's a rare story that I can't put myself in the place of the person, but that one...wow.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Wow. That's William Burroughs stuff there.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

I feel worse about myself because I didn't think of it.

I have this conversation with my doctor every month...

Me: Can I have some more Tylenol 3 with codeine?

Him: No.

I say, way to go, I say. Three cheers for the original method of getting painkillers without a Presley-esque Dr. Nick.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yeah, part of me sides with you, Gypsy...I kind of wish that was me who thought of that. I must be slipping in my old age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home